Activity #2 is going to be easy and fun. Here is what you need to do:
1. Choose a book or book series.
2. Locate either the book reviews you've written or the publisher's book descriptions for the book(s) you chose.
3. Go to http://www.wordle.net
4. Click on CREATE your own.
5. Copy and Paste the text of the reviews or synopses in the first box on the page.
6. Click Go.
7. Play with the Font, Layout, and Color until you get a look you like.
8. Click on Save To Public Gallery at the bottom right of the page.
9. Fill out the information for the Title and click on Save.
10. Find a way to save the picture or copy the HTML code to paste into your blog post and display it on your blog post for this activity.
11. Tell us what book(s) you used for the Wordle picture in the post.
Here is an example:
I am a huge fan of the Chaos Walking Trilogy. Patrick Ness is an amazing storyteller. I used my reviews for THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO, THE ASK AND THE ANSWER, and MONSTERS OF MEN to create my Wordle. You can click on the book titles to read the reviews for yourself.
Link your post using Mr. Linky with your Wordle post. You have until Sunday night to post. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 28th. The winner will choose a book from the Prize List page, which will be available soon.