Monday, August 2, 2010

Activity #10 Winner

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys!  Last week I was scrambling to complete all the requirements for my Ph.D. and was dealing with some stuff for my new job. So now I can officially say, my name is Dr. Karin Perry and I teach at East Central University in the Library Department.

On to our winner....


Congratulations to Elizabeth from Swords for Fighting.
Elizabeth, email me at karinlibrarian@gmail.com with your choice from the Prize List.  Be sure to include your mailing address.

7 comments:

  1. Huge, gigantic congrats on your accomplishment. Most of us can only imagine the hard work and dedication that goes into earning a doctorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Karin! What hard work that must have been. I'm off to Montana without power or cell service, so I won't be able to participate here until the end of August, but I've sure enjoyed it. Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Dr. Perry! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new job and new title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Ph.D.! That is so exciting.
    I am so excited to have won! Thanks :) I am emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Karin! This is something to be very proud of. Karen Perry, PhD. Sounds very nice.

    Elizabeth, congrats to you also for winning this round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete